Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Humble Quilts Swap

It is time to link up with all the adorable little swap quilts from Lori’s (Humble Quilts) swap. 

This is the little I received from Patty Harants in Tennessee. How cute is this? She sent me an e-mail a few weeks before I received it saying she had had carpal tunnel surgery and could not hand quilt it the way she wanted to.  She hoped it would be back from the machine quilter (I’m sorry I don’t have her name) in time and sure enough – here it is!

I just love it! And she sent along a marking pen and these cute little bobbin bikinis. I had never heard of them but boy are they cute.

And, look at this… a fat quarter designed by the one and only Patty Harants herself! Everyone who knows me, knows I have an extensive (to say the least) collection of reproduction fabrics and to my amazement, I did not have this one!

Thanks a million and a half Patty!


Click (here) to see the little quilt I made for Andrea. And check out all the swaps on Lori’s blog (here). This swap is so much fun.

14 comments:

  1. what Fun! It is great quilt. Patty is a lovely lady I was lucky enough to meet her through my friend Jill Reid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, looks like you received a GREAT quilt as part of Lori's swap. Your contribution wasn't so bad, either!! ;-))
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received a great little quilt (you gave a great one, as well). And very fun extra goodies. I love happy endings!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the border fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little quilt you received in this swap! And the quilt you made for Andrea is also beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quilt and having a piece of her fabric is a fun gift! If Andrea does not have a blog feel free to add another link with that blog post of the quilt you made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little quilt from Patty. I have some of her fabric, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new quilt is adorable. A blue and white center, what could be better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty makes such great quilts (and fabrics, too)! Lucky you! I LOVE the quilt and the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. So are the other gifts that Patty sent to you. The quilt you made for Andrea is also adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to look close up at the little quilt picture so I could see all those wonderful shirtings. Such a nice little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you have a new quilt to add to your collection. I didn't take part this year, but I am enjoying seeing all the swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This doll quilt is adorable ! This swap was so fun once again !

    ReplyDelete