Monday, January 29, 2018

I am keeping my obligations light this year, but one sew-a-long I was happy to join was Cecile’s (PatchworkInspirations) Basket sew-a-long. Since the minimum requirement was 16 blocks total and no minimum size, I felt I could handle this. Plus, how could I say no to sweet Cecile?

Here are my January blocks. February blocks will be similar but with different setting triangles. I have drawn out the overall setting and I think I’m going to like it! 



You can also visit Bea and Cecile’s Facebook page (here). Such a wonderful variety of baskets!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful blocks Wendy !! I love them and love the fabrics too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really tempted me, too, but I actually resisted--proving miracles still happen!
    Pretty baskets, Wendy. I sense a color scheme. Will each month follow the same color scheme, or will each month be unique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little baskets. I can't wait to see what your creative mind has in store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really understand the sew-along when I signed up a couple days ago. I am late to the party and will need to make some basket blocks to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, if you have some questions about the Sal, tell me ! Don't hesitate please !

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful blocks and fabrics, Wendy, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute basket blocks. Great corner fabric. I met Cecile in Paducah and she is the sweetest ever - she brought me boozy chocolate from France!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your basket blocks and the setting triangle fabric! Looking forward to February's :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baskets are so cute--they look like they are pretty little. Can't wait to see the next set along with these!

    ReplyDelete