Monday, April 30, 2018

Busy as a Bee


As April is always my busiest month I don't feel bad about "cheating" by considering my (Humble Quilts) mini swap as my April mini quilt. I would like to thank Randy (Barrister's Block) and Janet (Rogue Quilter) for doing the same. It makes me feel a lot less guilty. Do follow the link to see their adorable quilts. Lori (Humble Quilts) will be linking all of them up shortly and it is always fun to see these little gems.

Barbara (Quilts, Gravestones and Elusive Ancestors) made a gorgeous little quilt this month. I love this style of quilt and I adore the center panel!

Pat (Thoughts from Taylors Outback) made a fantastic little doll quilt for April  and even made the doll! Amazing!

I promise hope to be back in the swing for the May minis! Thanks for your patience!

8 comments:

  1. i certainly think it qualifies nicely...a beauty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating? No way! Maybe next month I'll get my mini done. Everyone did a fantastic job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to stop using the "C" word in reference to your finish, Wendy!
    Thanks for the monthly challenge. It motivates me to get something finished, but I like that I get to choose what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering just the other day that I haven't been seeing any posts so I'm glad that you're just busy making beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, your game, you get to make the rules!!!
    ;-)
    Looks GREAT to me!
    xxxxs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful doll quilt Wendy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not cheating--that's creating at its best! I love being part of this fun challenge :) Thanks, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little quilts are so fun to make anytime!

    ReplyDelete